Over the last 20 years we are proud to have grown and developed a team of care and support workers who continually demonstrate a passion and dedication to deliver the best care they can.
With over 250 active staff, we hopefully know a thing or two about recruiting the best team we can, but here's a flavour of why you should work for TLC Homecare:
- Competitive rates of pay
- 5.6 weeks paid holiday per year
- Flexible working patterns
- Full and part time positions
- Well co-ordinated, geographical runs of work
- Regular service users and consistent hours
- Ongoing training and development opportunities, (click for more details)
- Health & Social Care Diplomas after 6 months
- Opportunities to develop your skills and provide specialist services
- Supportive management team who are committed to delivering a quality service
- Regular 1:1 supervision meetings with your line manager and team meetings
- Opportunities for career progression and development, many of our existing management team have worked their way up!
- Excellent communication including monthly Staff Newsletter
- A commitment to your health, safety and well-being
What our staff say about us?
- 'Work is brilliant, loving it, no problems!' (Care worker, TLC Rotherham)
- 'I'm really happy with the way things are going and the work I'm being given. The service users are all really great and have been really friendly and welcoming. So I'm really happy working for Town & Local Care (Care worker, Huddersfield).
- 'Really enjoying it, everything is great' (Care worker, TLC Barnsley)
- 'Everything going great. Really enjoying it.' (Care worker, TLC Barnsley)
- 'Absolutely loving the job, very rewarding, wish I'd done it years ago!' (Care worker, TLC Barnsley)
What do we expect from you?
Working with people that require care and support can be a very rewarding, demanding but fun job and we are very clear on want we want from all our teams:
- Friendly and keen to work with all types of people
- Prepared to develop their skills and training
- A flexible team player
But above all you have to be passionate about delivering high quality care and support.
Useful documents for applicants