Finding the right solution can be really tricky. At TLC Homecare we provide a broad range of services that can fit in with your requirements and ensure maximum independence.
TLC Homecare offers a wide range of services for people with physical, mental health and learning disability and/or sensory impairment, or those suffering from the general difficulties encountered in old age.
We can offer advice and guidance in order to help to design an individualised plan of care/support to meet physical, social, psychological or spiritual needs.
We understand that a service needs to be flexible and different types of help, care or support might be required. Importantly, we can chat through your requirements and create a package of care that is just right for you – our assessment team and managers are skilled in setting up the right care package for you.
We offer a wide range of services to a wide variety of people in various circumstances, please see an outline below for guidelines:
- Older people's service to support people to remain in their own homes for longer.
- Support for people who suffer dementia
- People who maybe physically frail
- Support for people with physical disabilities
- Support for people who are approaching the end of their life
- Assistance for people who have learning disabilities and/or sensory impairment,
- Support for people with mental health needs
- Step up community 'Re-ablement support'
- Services to those who have been assessed as eligible for care and support through health and social care Continuing Healthcare
- Overnight services including sleep in and awake staff
- Palliative Care
- Roving Night Service
- and more....
Put simply, we can assist in the following broad categories, just click for more details:
- Home care - usually involves assistance with personal care, dressing and medication
- Home help - more easily described as domestic assistance, shopping or laundry. We would also include assistance to plan and cook nutritious hot foods or snacks
- Home from hospital – short term planned assistance to help re-establish a person at home and plan their longer terms care needs following a period of time in hospital
- Home respite – from a couple of hours to full days or weeks we can provide a care worker directly to your home to allow a main carer a well-earned break
TLC Homecare can provide any combination of services, and often do. Flexibility and consistency of care ensure we can offer our quality promise.
Contact us to arrange a no obligation initial chat or home visit, it would be our pleasure.